Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Howdy ,I look atfor launches from Cape Canaveral.Cheers,DMM
While one can compute the R given and EF and h, the question was what type of radius is R?Looking at base9geodesy's links, it appears that R = (M*N)^0...
Howdy,As you indicate in your message the impact of the small difference in elevation factor (e.g. 6 in the eighth place) on distances less than about...
While probably not the answer you are looking for, I would see whether there was a correlation between the bad data periods and low elevation angle. I...
Howdy,The PAGES tool requires dual frequency data as it solves each frequency's integer bias ambiguity separately. It does so through the use of both ...
OPUS does NOT process single-frequency data. There is talk of future L-1 only capability. It is not in place now. Maybe someone has heard of the timel...
Also consider Texas A&M-Corpus Christi's post-baccalaureate program described here:
Surveying/GIS program recruitment videoFWIW,In an attempt to encourage enrollment into the GIS/Surveying program (aka geomatics), Texas A&M Univer...
While there are many problems with public and traditional private universities, the "for profit" model is hardly without faults. They make their money...
FWIW,In my experience that's not the way it works. University programs fight for resources and faculty. When a program has relatively low enrollment ...
While Loyal is correct of course, I would add that the difference between the Rapid and Final ephemerides is not significant for all but the most prec...
The square root of 0.010 is 0.100. Not something I'd brag about.
Howdy,Check out the UNAVCO site.Seebr>Cheers,DMM
Good article. I enjoyed reading it.Have you reviewed the approach to the problem of EDM calibration in other countries? I am impressed with the Austra...
FWIW,If working in the United States, using NAD 83 (2011) coordinates and wanting my heights to be in close agreement with NAVD 88, I would use the c...
Interesting 1998 article showing someInteresting technology.FWIW, here is the link to an interesting article describing the use of an UAV for targetin...
geodetic v plane azimuthsFWIW,The difference between a grid and geodetic azimuth are due to the fact that a grid azimuth is computed on the basis of a...
Howdy,Another station covered the event. The video is here:br>NGS is taking advantage of the scaffolding and access to the top of the monument for thi...
Interesting that they appear to have given up on the GPS approach. Seefor a flyer on the 1999 survey.