Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Interesting that there is a CBL using pillars. Unfortunately I have not seen much interest in alternate baseline designs at NGS. The requirement for a...
Aloha,Unfortunately many data submitters chose to override the stability code associated with the type of monument. They somehow think that their pour...
Aloha,The single, best source of detailed information about the contents of the datasheets is the file dsdata.txtEvery time you retrieve a point from ...
This will help explain it.Never mind...
Aloha,I have found that many folks never check their RINEX file headers. I guess they found the conversion to RINEX challenging enough. Many of the co...
Aloha,As the NGS site remains unavailable, I take the liberty of providing a link to an article on NADCON published in Professional Surveyor. It is a ...
Howdy,In addition to the more detailed summary in the previous post, a Spring 2013 numeric only comparison of the results from the free processing sit...
Rather than having reams of useless points (destroyed monuments, intersection stations, etc), I suggest downloading the PC utility DSSELECT to sort th...
My comparisons from a year or so ago are described here:Remember that the IGS orbit products are products of the weighted average of solutions from di...
Hey guys,This is not in the US. In the British system a dissertation can refer to an undergraduate final project .As for the project as mentioned in o...
IdeaHowdy,If your interest is in the differences resulting from the different approaches to processing GPS data, by all means submit the same data to ...
Read
Howdy,For what it's worth, the Texas A&M University Corpus Christi program while named Geographic Information Science does teach surveying. Unfort...
???????. ????? ?????????.Unfortunately my browser muddled the text downloaded from your link.The US Defense Mapping Agency (now NGIA) created a docume...
I am surprised the Chuuk lagoon did not make the list. I was lucky enough to do a GPS project there in the early 90's. I wonder what reference frame/c...
Howdy,Have you considered processing your data using one of the many free on-line tools? You indicate you log static data. For links and details for s...
Howdy yet again,There is an interesting article on the Belgian gravity network here:br>Cheers,DMM
Howdy again,Having mentioned the International Geoid Service I decided to revisit the site. There are some good details about geoid models worldwide a...
Howdy again,You might find the file here: of interest.As to your comment, all the different model providers have different preferences regarding dat...