AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: Greetings From America's Post-Industrial Dystopian Wastelands

The future of America? Islands of luxury amidst the wasteland. When new to Baltimore I would be shocked at the extreme differences in residential are...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carrying a tripod on a motorcycle?

Nice bike. Hereƒ??s a variant of the previous carrier from a shop in Phuket:

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Newbies

I was unaware that a more recent copy of the Sokkia handbook was available. I have used the one linked below: ?ÿ ?ÿ As for a current ephemeris, my ol...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

Truth be told, the Hung, Drawn and Quartered is a rather touristy. As for the Guinness, my tastiest was at the Gravity Bar at the Guinness Storehouse ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

My favorite London pub. ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Combining t02 files or Rinex to submit to opus

While I would be tempted to try to combine the files using copy /b via the command line, teqc would probably be best. from?/p>

8 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Carrying a tripod on a motorcycle?

Why wouldnƒ??t a modified version of this work?

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 908
Reply
RE: OPUS Down

Mr Silver, No offense intended. Your article was nicely done and well suited to a wide audience. This topic, relative performance/utility of on-line p...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Down

See:?/p> For a nice detailed discussion of orbit error impacts in the differential case see:?/p> I use the relationship I posted as a ƒ??rule of thumb...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Down

Such comparisons have been made and results posted. Nothing Iƒ??ve seen that is very recent. See:?/p> I also did such a comparison and linked them in ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Down

The PDF linked above includes some academic and government sites providing (or provided at the time) GPS processing services. Unlike OPUS the alternat...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Grid to Ground / Combined Scale Factor

Papers can be found via ƒ??Resourcesƒ? link on siteƒ??s home page.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Starnet 3D adjustment Advice

I confess to being ignorant about the workings of Starnet. On the general issue of combining data (azimuth and distances) to determine horizontal posi...

8 years ago
Page 39 / 78