AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: OPUS Solution vs Older Benchmark

The ability of on-line GNSS processing tools to replicate published positions for survey monuments is dependent on the quality of the position we seek...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Level Line vs Geoids

I do hope that there will be a good number of GPS observations on bench marks and commend those undertaking this service to the NSRS.?ÿI have always r...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Level Line vs Geoids

Sorry for the delayed reply. Hopefully I have not made any more transcription or math errors. With respect to your graphic, you indicate it shows the ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Level Line vs Geoids

Wrong graphic in previous post. The Laurentide Ice Sheet extent is shown here. BTW, here is a better graphic showing Glacial Isostatic Adjustment (GIA...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Level Line vs Geoids

Sorry for being so dense, but I had problems following your graphic.?ÿI plotted the points on Google Earth Pro and used its tool to determine the dist...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Super Tall Geodesy

Nice project and thanks for all the details. I hope to have time for a closer examination. I was curious about your source for the deflection of verti...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Level Line vs Geoids

In addition to topography have you looked at the geology of your area? I am not sure what NGS would do with submissions on what you indicate to be sus...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: post processing coordinate system

FWIW, Anyone wondering how one might use the translations provided by MKennedy above to derive an NAD27 geographic coordinate from WGS84 geographic co...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: post processing coordinate system

Yes. I do not see any mention of Belizeƒ??s involvement. There is a SIRGAS site in Belize (unless my knowledge of Central American geography is wrong)...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: post processing coordinate system

FWIW, This shows the various ƒ??Versionsƒ? of WGS84. from:?/p> BTW, the WGS84 Standardization document is here:?/p> Lots of good details and maths. ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: post processing coordinate system

I always thought that the appropriate coordinate system to use was the one your organization or your client specifies. As Mr Hamilton writes above, th...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: NATRF2022

WRT my post, I though Mr. Billings was interested in the particulars not implementation of a dynamic reference frame. I always understand the mission ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: NATRF2022

FWIW, The links below provide some information about the issues raised in these posts. SNARF is a project started in the early 2000s to detail approac...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Number of GPS Vectors in a Complete Network.

Do you mean factorial? Symbol is ƒ??!ƒ?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS Network Planning

Related to the issue is Robustness Analysis described here:?/p> ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS Network Planning

Many least squares packages include the ability to run simulations. You can explore different observing scenarios and obtain estimates of results. Rev...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Greetings From America's Post-Industrial Dystopian Wastelands

Howdy,?ÿ I miss Maryland crab cakes... Lots of gentrification in the historic working class neighborhoods.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Cause of simultaneous slips shown in Rinex report?

FWIW, Looking at?and the screen captures below (from the qc full option) might be of some help. I do not know whether your summary file was run in "li...

8 years ago
Page 38 / 78