AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: WinTeqc

See this reply to a similar query:?/p> BTW, the search utility on this site seems to be a largely overlooked feature. hopefully the reply references a...

8 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: EDM history

Check out?/p> The first EDM I used was the AGA Model 76 in 1973.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS calibrate software

The reply was based on my recollection. I no longer have a Windows computer to verify my comments below. The program works from the command window. It...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Brunton compass for sale

I gave away my milspec version years ago. I happened to be in Riverton years ago and got an estimate for some repairs. Too much. FWIW, the compasses a...

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Sokkisha Subtense Bar

Of course if your accuracy is limited, use an M16A1. Why there are even tables available...?ÿ see:?/p> ?ÿ BTW, his method is described as a ƒ??hasty ...

8 years ago
Topic
Topic
Reply
RE: Question re: height of instrument

You are right. My choice of example was the result of a lack of imagination (and consideration of the danger). There are many ways to accidentally mai...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Bowditch method (Traverse Adjustment-Excel sheet

A clear explanation of the Bowditch method is provided here: Note that the method is frequently employed subjectively and does not provide informatio...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Question re: height of instrument

In the event that the use of an inverted rod in leveling is not included in your text, I provide the following example. If I only have a level and am ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Question re: height of instrument

FWIW, I assume that the format of leveling notes was prescribed by your instructor. I do not find the format clear and readily followed. As others not...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree Canopy Survey Ideas

I consider obstacle mapping of approach paths and airport environs to be pretty serious business. Not only is there a potential for the loss of lives ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree Canopy Survey Ideas

As I have only intermittently monitored this topic, I am confused. My first thought was that this was an ANA survey whose accuracies were copied in my...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree Canopy Survey Ideas

One of the suggestions referred to ƒ??intersectingƒ? the trees of interest. I suggest triangulation. Move to an area where the tree/s are visible. Se...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Geoid model question for non US surveyors

For information about the 1997 US NGS/FAA GPS surveys and derived products see:?/p> This was not only a GPS ?ÿsurvey. See, for example:?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Geoid model question for non US surveyors

FWIW, I am not a ƒ??non-US surveyorƒ? but will nonetheless chime in. I am curious whether most private-sector surveyors in South or Central America e...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Good article on Beidou

Above is a link to a PDF of the systemƒ??s ICD.

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 478
Reply
RE: WILD Heerbrugg T2

Does it include the carrying handle (not pictured)? All mirrors intact and clear? What does ƒ??inverted and erectƒ? mean? I thought it was one or the...

8 years ago
Forum
Page 37 / 78