AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 449
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 996
Reply
RE: Location of the Sun

I like this:/p> You can set your location in this app. Here is a sample screen capture: ?ÿ there are other aspects just go to the home page.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Delay in the NSRS Modernization Project - Official announcement

I got really tired of hearing about the need to ƒ??do more with less.ƒ? Looking at the broader picture of the state of geodesy in the US, I agree wit...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GRS 80 not merely geometric

@john-nolton Not wishing to extend this thread further, I nonetheless close my participation with the following comments: 1. Having spent some time ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GRS 80 not merely geometric

For those interested in Prof Deakin’s papers, many are linked here:  

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GRS 80 not merely geometric

@john-nolton Missed this spell check error while trying to make a larger point.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GRS 80 not merely geometric

@john-nolton While I do not usually participate in pointless disputations I feel the need to address your post. I use the term “pointless&rdquo...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GRS 80 not merely geometric

The link to the Geodesistƒ??s Handbook in Dr Milbertƒ??s near six-year old post does not work. My review of recent copyƒ??s of the Geodesistƒ??s Handb...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GRS 80 not merely geometric

@dennis-milbert @john-nolton ?ÿ I post this ƒ??oldie but goodieƒ? to supplement discussion in the WGS - ITRF thread. The particular issue was the...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: WGS vs ITRF

@john-nolton My overlong responses on this issue where attempts to highlight the fact that the defining parameters of both the WGS84 and GRS80 ellips...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS for monitoring

I suggest the following book and articles for insights into monitoring and deformation surveys: ƒ??Geodetic Network Analysis and Optimal Design: Conc...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS for monitoring

Unsolicited comments (worth what you paid for it). Monitoring a structure, I would argue, is significantly different from monitoring ƒ??...changes in...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: WGS vs ITRF

The missing link: ?ÿ - H. Mortizƒ??s paper on GRS80 posted on Thomas Herringƒ??s site. Unfortunately, my browser has some problems with the PDF forma...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: WGS vs ITRF

Welcome to the board OleManRiver. For those wanting more information about the difference between the GRS80 v WGS84 reference ellipsoid I provide the...

6 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Second Order Differential Leveling

The NGS offers a class on geodetic leveling to FGCS standards. Lots of good presentations are linked from the class web page here: Screen capture o...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: WGS vs ITRF

When presented with coordinate data labeled as WGS I am left wondering whether it is from work performed for the NGA or merely a transcription of the ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Second Order Differential Leveling

linked below are the FGCS digital leveling specifications:

6 years ago
Reply
RE: L1/L2 processing

Depends on what you mean by "simple"??ÿ There is always the package NGS PAGE-NT the manual is linked here: If you have the time, willingness to dea...

6 years ago
Page 24 / 78