AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: WGS vs ITRF

@bill93 The week number in WGS 84 references is when the update was implemented. The update is done with respect to the current version of ITRF. The ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: WGS vs ITRF

This is where the "bookkeeping" part of geodesy kicks in. In short, WGS 84 was developed by the US military to serve their needs. At the same time the...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: What's next for the NGS after 2022?

I am reminded of the assertion (incorrectly attributed to Lord Kelvin) that the start of the 20th century would see the ƒ??end of physics.ƒ???ÿ ƒ??.....

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Question about CSRS-PPP report

@nezuko216 Glad you find the recommended dissertation useful. There is so much information available nowadays. Finding reliable information can be a ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Question about CSRS-PPP report

FWIW, I have not used the CSRS-PPP tool in years. I have yet dug out data for a submission. Nonetheless, I will say that your carrier phase residual ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: One receiver uses a satellite and another wouldn't?

FWIW, On the issue of SVN/PRN designations see: ?ÿ ?ÿ From the US Space Command site this table of SV capabilities/characteristics: ?ÿ Space ...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 581
Reply
RE: Leveling Adjustment

@norman-oklahoma Just curious, do the DOT standards/specifications in OR and OK differ from those of the FGCS here: I certainly find the OP’s...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: ITRF's utility

In addition to the links offered by John Nolton and Bill 93, I suggest the following: On the specific issue of the utility of the ITRF, remember th...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Dr Charles Schwarz has died

@spmpls Like Dr Schwartz, both Drs Snay and Soler have made notable contributions to geodesy and to the surveying world. Thankfully, during my worki...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1510
Reply
6 years ago
Page 25 / 78