AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 853
Topic
Reply
RE: Static calibration certificate

@rover83 ?ÿ I agree that the document and excerpt I posted would not provide calibration information.?ÿThe linked document refers to the sites being...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Static calibration certificate

There is this from Canada:/p> ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble SP60 (ATOM) log to RINEX conversion command line software

link is to the ATOM reference manual... the document?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA "Conical Zones" and "airport proximity"

@david-kendall Perhaps the following might be useful.br>You mention surveying approaches; what about transitional surfaces. The page linked above inc...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Datum Pairing

Due to increasingly characteristic carelessness on my part, I screwed up the computation using the UNAVCO tool. I used West rather than East longitude...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Datum Pairing

Another hopefully useful graphic from Penn State taken from GPS for Land Surveyors:

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Datum Pairing

Adding to the good information already posted,I add the following screen captures. They show the geoid-ellipsoid separation using the GEOID18, USGG201...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS paper on 2017 GSVS in Colorado appears in current issue of the Journal of Geodesy

FWIW, Publishing as Open Access in the JofG involves a 3,280(USD) article-processing fee.?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trying to learn Geodesy

@jitterboogie article comes up on my system using Google search ƒ??geophysics v geodetic featherstoneƒ? ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trying to learn Geodesy

I can also recommend: Note that you can buy chapters individually. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trying to learn Geodesy

@jitterboogie I liked this paper by another Aussie (though English) Professor, Will Featherstone, on differences between geophysical and geodetic stu...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trying to learn Geodesy

@notsomuch Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trying to learn Geodesy

@frozennorth i really enjoyed his Navigation course which is part of the OpenCourseWar project.?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Trying to learn Geodesy

I used the text below for an undergraduate course on geodesy. I considered it to be a gentle introduction to the science. Nary a triple integral... ...

6 years ago
Page 21 / 78