AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: WM (Wild-Magnavox) 101 Satellite receiver

Looks like you missed out on this bargain:

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: ITRF2014 - NAD83(2011)

The original posterƒ??s guess that the difference in coordinates is (solely) due to velocities is incorrect. As Mr Hamilton writes, OPUS solutions ar...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Should GPS work on this site?

@bill93 on the issue of the navigation message, this file is available via the User-friendly CORS link on the NGS home page. ƒ??one can obtain the f...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: wavelet analysis

@geodesist I have used Scilab over the years and found it quite robust. As I had access to Scilab with my last employer, I had to decide which to use...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Should GPS work on this site?

@bill93 I commend your efforts to provide ellipsoid heights on bench marks. Too bad the effort is not more universally recognized as useful.?ÿ GNSS ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: wavelet analysis

Go to Matlab help. Here's the link for help on installing the wavelet toolbox:

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GSVS17 - Journal of Geodesy article now available for "free" download

@jitterboogie If you interested in a comprehensive though anecdotal history of gravity measurement, you might enjoy ƒ??The Hunt for Earth Gravityƒ? ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Why are there some errors and inaccuracies in the transformation between geodetic systems?

Points in the NGS database having NAD27 positions will have those positions shown in the ƒ??Supersededƒ? section of the pointƒ??s datasheet. Trying ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GSVS17 - Journal of Geodesy article now available for "free" download

@jitterboogie My involvement in gravity observation hardly made me a ƒ??gravity person.ƒ? Sorry if I left that impression. I made intermittent, limi...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Why are there some errors and inaccuracies in the transformation between geodetic systems?

In an unchanging world with perfect data and modeling maybe you could approach your goal. More so over a small area. For information about how and wh...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GSVS17 - Journal of Geodesy article now available for "free" download

@jitterboogie Meters have certainly improved. Shown below (from left) is a LaCoste-Romberg Model-G, a Scintrex CG-5, the Micro-g LaCoste FG5 and A10 ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GSVS17 - Journal of Geodesy article now available for "free" download

@gene-kooper i should have followed your link before posting. I usually see the graphic associated with mine. I thought it was not a direct link. I ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Variance ratio

A good graphic showing the relationship of ECEF (XYZ) and latitude, longitude and ellipsoid height. This site allows you to do the transformations. Si...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Variance ratio

@sadiq-muhammed ECEF coordinates are 3D Cartesian coordinates whose [0;0;0] XYZ coordinates are with respect to the center of Earth mass.?ÿ A latitu...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Variance ratio

I only intended to point out that the origin of the coordinates shown (actually vector components) were not Earth Centered Earth Fixed.?ÿ pedanticall...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Variance ratio

@rover83 definitely Cartesian definitely NOT ECEF (look at magnitudes). Snark over...

6 years ago
Page 20 / 78