AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
gbunk
gbunk
@gbunk
Free
Joined: January 10, 2019 8:53 am
Topics: 11 / Replies: 48
Reply
RE: OPUS Having Issues Today? 4/14/2022

Well, it appears to be fixed now. -G

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 422
Reply
RE: Sokkia GRX3 / Topcon Hiper VR Base & Rover - Experiences?

The same file that downloaded corrupt through a windows file explorer downloads fine through TRU. And we have seen "bad fixes" under light tree cover ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia GRX3 / Topcon Hiper VR Base & Rover - Experiences?

@leegreen We're using Carlson SurvCE v.6.09.?ÿ We will see high 20's, maybe even 30 satellites at times, but it seems to like to run in the low 20's ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Sokkia GRX3 / Topcon Hiper VR Base & Rover - Experiences?

At another employer I used Hiper II's and Hiper V's and was quite happy with them.?ÿ I was hoping these units adding the additional constellations wou...

5 years ago
Topic
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1054
Reply
RE: SP 80 External Antenna?

@victor: Since changing the radio channel to one that is clear I've been able to make do with them.?ÿ It's too much of a loss (financially) to trade t...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: SP 80 External Antenna?

I'm mostly in Indiana County, so no.?ÿ I did a quick search myself, but didn't find any licensing for 462.125 in Indiana County.?ÿ I'm wondering if th...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: SP 80 External Antenna?

?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ?ÿ UPDATE:?ÿ I finally took the time to monitor the radio frequency that Iƒ??ve been using (by way of a simple cheap Baofeng UV-5R 2-way r...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: SP 80 External Antenna?

Rover83,?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿI have used those antennas in the past with external radios, but not with internal radios (and also not in my current situation...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: SP 80 External Antenna?

Seems everyone is offering this same type of service. Problem is that I'm often on jobs with little or no cell service. Like this week's job: 138acre ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: SP 80 External Antenna?

Well I've experienced more frustration with the SP80's internal radio range since the above posts.?ÿ I've also picked up a shorter lower loss cable to...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tools 7.3 Import from Internet not working reliably

@toivo1037 Whoa!  You're scaring me!  I've been using Topcon Tools v.8.2.x for a long time now and I even keep it updated by pulling in fil...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: SP 80 External Antenna?

@gmpls Thanks for sharing! -Garry

6 years ago
Reply
RE: SP 80 External Antenna?

@rotatenorth Can you confirm all the radio settings: format (correction message type)?, Protocol?,  Forward Error Correction (FEC) on or off?, S...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: SP 80 External Antenna?

?ÿPic of my base setup with the external antenna.?ÿ Method of attachment.?ÿ -Garry

6 years ago
Reply
RE: SP 80 External Antenna?

Well my use of the radio with the stock antenna booted up on a 12ft prism pole using my new extension cable at the same site as last week sucked! Radi...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: SP 80 External Antenna?

Okay, I took a look at our SP80's settings this morning and also used ADLCONFIG without a dealer dongle.?ÿ I found that our units do in fact display 2...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: SP 80 External Antenna?

@pencerules: Well, according to the document "SP80 UHF Radio Settings" I would need the dealer dongle to use that software, so it seems I'll have to ...

7 years ago
Page 1 / 3