Trimble Business Center — Have confidence in your data. Start free trial.

AI Assistant
OPUS Having Issues ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

OPUS Having Issues Today? 4/14/2022

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
422 Views
gbunk
(@gbunk)
Posts: 59
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

We're trying to upoad a static file (+/- 6 hours of multi-constellation data in RINEX format) to OPUS as is our usual custom and it's kicking back an error "PROBLEM: OPUS doesn39t recognize the internal format of your data file good1234.00o as RINEX, or as any format it could translate to RINEX.WHAT TO DO: translate your data file to RINEX yourself before uploading. Ask your receiver manufacturer for format conversion software, usually available for free." ?ÿThe RINEX file appears fine when opened in Notepad and I'm getting the same error re-submitting RINEX files from previous jobs (which processed fine in the past).?ÿ

Anyone else seeing this issue??ÿ I guess it's a waiting game now??ÿ I've read where I could use a Trimble processing service, but I also read that it doesn't incorporate HTDP and yada yada yada, so I'm not sure if I should use that.?ÿ

Error screen upon upload:

Any help appreciated!

?ÿ

Thanks

-Garry


 
Posted : April 14, 2022 7:27 am
gbunk
(@gbunk)
Posts: 59
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Well, it appears to be fixed now.

-G


 
Posted : April 14, 2022 10:02 am