AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Freidoon
Freidoon
@freidoon
Free
Joined: August 28, 2015 2:11 am
Topics: 0 / Replies: 9
Reply
RE: VIVA GS14 Cant track Sattellite

HiFirst you had better check that your receiver has the latest measurement engine and firmware.I had a problem like this on my atx1230gg .you can go t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Can someone shed some light on this for me?

L1 rtk is not a good solution.i have used promark3 rtk and i can say it is wasting money.in open sky area with good satellites over a 100 meters you l...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leap Second

Leica geosystems and Geomax inform customers via their veb page.you could read the instructions how to fix possible issues on VIVA GS receivers and LE...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica 14 or 16 vs. Carlson BRx6?

Both receivers works well.but leica software(be captivate) is awesome and simple to use.leica has the best service and support.it's software is very...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Needing Advice Software and Equipment Combo

I think the LEICA products is a good choice.Gps:GS14 professional WITH CS20 controller (BE CAPTIVATED SERIES)Total station:TS15 or If you need a BENTL...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Starting a survey business questions

Neil Grande, post: 358363, member: 8175 wrote: I got a few quotes today on a focus 35 (low 20s) and a Leica TS12 (mid 20s) both with packages. I can ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK GPS Manufacturers Missing Something?

Yes it is an important matter in field work to hold a pole for 5 or 6 hours.Leica viva GS10 has BT connection to CS10 OR CS15 controller and you can p...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New Leica Products?

Leica in be captivated series made a big firmware improvments.It's 3D view or stakeout or ...aplications now is the best.The new controllers like CS20...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS suggestions

John Giles, post: 332379, member: 57 wrote: I'm looking to purchase some GPS equipment. My area has a Trimble network.First should I stick with Trimbl...

11 years ago