Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Yeah, just "passing" adding 'through' or 'over', or 'by' is just extra, unnecessary language, simplify!!!
passing
They were much more precise back in the 70's weren't they!?
And here I thought you were talking about a new field vehicle, a Bentley would work well in Chatham and I bet you could fabricate a mount for your sca...
Some states require that knowledge of the use of another's land has to a part of adverse possession and that you can't accidently gain title to land u...
Here is part of the decision of a case that I was involved with, title was dependent on the location of a road. Neighbors claim was that the road turn...
oh my! such language! 🙂
it occurred to me, when I saw this site, how many questions are answered by somebody else googling the question instead of the original asker 🙂 It'...
So, in this example 'east' is an adjective describing the noun 'boundary'?
Isn't it a proper noun when used in a description? and therefore capitalized?Dtp
Awesome storyThanks!
Or should I say, "Let's Mediate!"This service provided by our Executive Director of the local Chamber actually gets a lot of miles from viewers. I'm s...
I have one of those!!