AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Okay, how about...

Surveying all the shore front structures on the Elizibeth Islands....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: As usual, Kent can only argue his case if he changes the

If this is a surveying thread then I'm switching to P&R....hey Wendell, maybe we need a 'Bitchin & Moanin' catagory?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: New Clerks office will end old plats being available.

CArl,Take a look at the barnstable county register of deeds here in MA. You have to download a reader, browntech, to use it but it's free and the plan...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundaries drawn on photos

I like to make pictures part of my drawings. So I use the draw.raster image to import my jpg file into the drawing and then use CAD to edit the pictu...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Links to MTS by state

MASSACHUSETTSthere are also advisory rulings available....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: About 4 years ago...

it seems that the clients forget that the lawyers do not act as consultants but ADVOCATES and will argue whatever the client wants, or even offer sugg...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: For those out there who still think.........

Or think "Who is John Galt?"well I still think, just not about that stuff, to much...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Workshop Topic

Wendell, that sounds like a topic all by itself.....The only real information that I would look for is to learn how to keep my webpage "current" on se...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting Cert. found on plan recorded in 1987

The only reference to a land surveyor was a note that this plan was based on a perimeter survey done by xxx, in xxxx...i"m really surprised this was p...

16 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Weird coincidence

Better check that number again.... I have a black one from 1954, no OP....serial # 131017

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Reseach your adjoiners

Jeez, SchautThere is also nothing that says a rancher can't build a fence for their own convenience and NOT relinquish a claim to land lawfully owned ...

16 years ago
Page 171 / 174