AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: California Lot Merger

Seem like you guys are WAY OVER REGULATED!!!!Here it would be a simple boundary (with structures shown) or permimeter plan. The interior lilne would ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Sticky situation

Get your gun out, go locate the monuments you found but were not located by the field crew. Or, send him back out to get the bounds and do the field...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What not to show

Here the trailer would be shown. If it was in violation and the client indicated that they were going to remove the trailer then I would show it, and...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What not to show

yes Ed, the intent has been established. Later if it's not removed the building inspector (or whatever they have out there) will know it was there a...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What not to show

"Snapshot in Time" is what your plat is going to represent. I'd show it to be removed.....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: PROPANE THRU THE ROOF STARTING NOW

Field Operation Supervisor?-FOGGYyeah Ted, she got bumped up through various operations, asst. crew leader, crew leader, FOS, then back to CLA now for...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: PROPANE THRU THE ROOF STARTING NOW

Field Operation Supervisor?Census job all done now, Ted? My wife is still on the pay roll, over a year and ahalf now, with 6 different operations I t...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Dumb paper/model space quesiton

steve and rfbSteve, that doesn't seem to work for me....I can't find it if i insert in paper space.RFB, sure, thanks....email is good for me...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Dumb paper/model space quesiton

I am using Carlson stand alone survey, 2008chspace doesn't work for me, Attached files 6474bd3461de242083ff68329b61a166.pdf (843.6 KB)&nbs...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 914
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 417
Reply
RE: Reseach your adjoiners

Randy,Nice job and sounds like a little fun to resolve! Dang good thing it wasn't in Wisconson! Fence's hold there I hear!

16 years ago
Reply
RE: MASS GIS

SeanThanks, I think that I finally figured it out.. stumbling along!and yeah, no recent Cape data, yet....What is funny is that OPUS has more recent p...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 481
Page 172 / 174