Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
our plumb bob gamehaha Eddie, that is a good one!!
Foggygood thing it's not out here, I don't see any stone walls either! We wouldn't know what to do if we didn't have a stone wall with a drill hole i...
I don't see any fences. Isn't that y'all do it in the PLSS??
Maybe I am unclear in expressing my disappointment.I support bringing the GIS community into the National Surveyor's conferences, or the surveyors int...
ACSM/Esri combined conference-RichWill do! The combined conference in Providence was the best I have ever been too...The arguments are sound, for sur...
Cape Cod is in it's glory in July!
So, If Monuments Mean Nothing-MarkDrop me an email and I'll send you the decision.it was very well written, IMHO....
So, If Monuments Mean Nothing-MarkIt missed the abutter's dimension by about 50', this client and the defendant's deeds are bounding descriptions with...
No Bar Unbent-KentA re-bar that has obviously been disturbed, bent that is, should be located at the point it enters the ground, not the bent top, in ...
So, If Monuments Mean Nothing-MarkThis is/was the Mass. Land Court and nobody knew of the pipe and stones. It's in the woods on undeveloped land on C...
No Bar Unbent-KentI understand that, yes, but when working in an older subdivision it is common, around here, to set the monuments after approval and ...
So, If Monuments Mean Nothing-MarkA local surveyor and friend of mine just completed a case where a pipe and stones that he found was held by the judg...
No Bar Unbent-KentAren't you making the assumption that the previous measurements were made with the standard of care that you use? Isn't it fairly we...