AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: First time converting to RINEX...

You can download the Sokkia Planning, or the demo version of Spectrum that will allow you to convert to rinex without a charge...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey cabinets

Survey cabinets>PaulPlease tell me you were kidding about topo'ing the back of your van with the reflectorless gun....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll for surveyors...

The only time that I use linear regression is for a stone wall so that i can find a line that is straight but still within the width of the wall... ty...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Books

like most, it sounds, I keep a field book and use it on all projects. I use it for sketch's, traverse data and level loop info. I also record the we...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring Ring...

I work for lawyers, engineers, architects, landscape architects, as well as a few other surveying firms on occasion. Obviously Cape Cod isn't anywher...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring Ring...

"In all instances, the surveyor will loose revenue by dealing with anyone except the actual client."I cannot agree with this statement. I bet more th...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Roundabout - Not the RUSH version

traffic circle, round about, rotary, what's the difference? It's all a pain in the rear for those that don't know how to use them... Mass is alive ...

16 years ago
Reply
16 years ago
Page 162 / 174