AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: GIS question

Here's What I foundin a quick google search...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey USA March 19 2011

Survey USA March 19 2011>JimI am going to use it for both purposes.I hope to have surveyors statewide submit their data (or I will as coordinator) ...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 784
Reply
RE: Surveying in the snow with GPS> With Pictures

I'm with you Daryl....Nat> Bank fishing? we call it surf casting here...and I do a little bit of it, on occasion...

16 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: GPS in a light snow

That is what my concern was, multi-path.....But now I'm done with the beachfront job and I'll let you know how it comes out....

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 575
Reply
RE: Looking for a good, durable light

Spot lights for BoatersI've used the 1,000,000 candle power spot lights. Re-chargeable worked for me, and it has a lighter charger for the vehicle.

16 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: How would you interpret these monitoring specs?

Presumably the tower shift will be more pronounced than any base shift, no?"2 control points to which all measurements will be referenced to on each a...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you interpret these monitoring specs?

I think that would be:2 per tower (7 towers) = 142 per support base, with 6 per tower = 12 x 7 = 84abutments= 2 each, 2 x 4 = 8onsite control total =...

16 years ago
Page 156 / 174