AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Texas doing away with surveyors

Texas doing away with surveyors>PoliticsHere in MA the governor deleted funding for Barnstable County Sheriffs Department while funding all the cou...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 974
Reply
RE: Professional Ethics Problem No. 1

I'm with Karoly, I don't want to argue with Kent either.But...... I have served, on one occasion, as expert for both plaintiff and defendant. I was ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK occupation time

I use the total station for control and building ties, and the gps to tie in with the traverse control....So, I don't use GPS for control without ties...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Does anybody else get sales requests?

yeah, i get them a few times a week, too..... that one was received yesterday...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1088
Reply
RE: Where to sight?... and Why?

Where to sight?... and Why?> NATEWhat did you say???"....because light travels faster through glass, than through air." Does light travel fastest ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Word of the Day

Word of the Day> Boating termIt's what we do to the mooring line after tying up....."If the lines aren't seized at the mooring ball they twist and ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 2011 BL/SC Super Bowl Pool

Packers 27Steelers 24That's a total of 51 Wendell 🙂

16 years ago
Reply
RE: $300 Lot Survey

$300 Lot Survey>SuggestionWhat we do, if we reduce a fee, is note the invoice as if it was a "normal" project and then show a "professional discoun...

16 years ago
Page 155 / 174