AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Cadastral Mapping Standards Stakeholder meeting

Cadastral Mapping Standards Stakeholder>Missouri SurveyorsMaybe you folks already know all about this?

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 853
Reply
RE: NGS Corbin Training Center Dec 6 & 7, 2011

Like to, but I'm flying into Reagan at 7:15pm.... I considered BWI but it's already an hour south to Fredericksburg from Reagan!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Researching Boundary Disputes

Ask for an outline of how research is performed...For us it's the assessors office first, then registry...But also have the candidate explain Jr/Sr ri...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Corbin Training Center Dec 6 & 7, 2011

I'm going to be flying down Eddie...thought about driving but jet blue is ultra inexpensive! otherwise I'd be there!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: resubdivision certificate

I think that the question comes down to, "Can the client convey each lot, individually, legally?"If the lots were described in a deed out, as a single...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 451
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 817
Reply
RE: smartphone recommendations

I have the HTC Evo, which I like a lot. I use Sprint so I have unlimited data stream.I am anti-apple so an iphone is not in my future.I have used my ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: resubdivision certificate

How were the lots conveyed? If a running description combined the lots instead of listing them individually then the town may have a point.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: New technology

New technology-6thCome on, I expected better than "aloud" for allowed. I just guess you're kidding and was just checking to see if anyone would notic...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Chief Of Parties

Chief of Parties = John Spry down Nashville way...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 2.6 m listing, $600 survey?

2.6 m listing, $600 survey?>JBJust curious, what were you going to do for $600? I'd be hard pressed to do anything on that lot for less than $1,20...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I have seen it all now

I have seen it all now> A HarrisWhy would frank want to talk with the DA? I assume it's a civil matter and not criminal charges. If it's a crimi...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Data file procdures

Download daily, rename the files to correspond to the date if it's a multi-trip job. no printouts usually, until I start processing, and only then if...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: RIght of Entry question

I'm right there with you Carl, although for me it was looking down the wrong end of a pair of shotguns. No shots fired but I left anyway. In boating ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: RIght of Entry question

RIght of Entry question>DonI see that we agree!!Dtp

15 years ago
Page 132 / 174