AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1299
Reply
RE: Private Roadway Easement Question

Not knowing the laws of OK I'd say that there might be a public easement implied as to the "normal use of roads and ways". For instance, can a meter...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: trucking

Say Perry, It looks like you have about a foot of fill over the pipe, is that sufficient for truck loads?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I made the trek to Corbin VA NGS

OPUS, NGS Corbin > JimLOL Jim! I didn't even notice that!

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 676
Reply
RE: ARGH!! What a dummy!

This raises a good question in my mind. Why keep writing descriptions?Can't you show it on a plan in a clearer manner? Can't the description simpl...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: acsm/esri 2012 san diego

acsm/esri 2012 san diego>JoeI sure hope that NSPS considers the regional format again. The San Diego in July doesn't work for me, or many other e...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: acsm/esri 2012 san diego

acsm/esri 2012 san diego>JoeRoad Trip, Joey?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Corbin Training Center Dec 6 & 7, 2011

NGS Corbin Training Center Dec 6 & 7, 2011>TTTSo far it's Jerry Davis and I attending, with Eddie Glawe possibly showing up if there's room.The...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Mapping of flood zones

I'll show the a and v zones, but i don't usually indicate b zones. I think that if you're doing a topo it's incumbent to show flood zone impacts!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Reflectorless Total Station Recommendations

I use a leica TCR 1105 which works great, and you should be able to find used ones at a very reasonable price! (although they are now discontinued an...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I go solo

"Would I be able to handle the amount of phone calls that I currently get, obviously I would not be able to handle the same work load?" no, you won't ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Corbin Training Center Dec 6 & 7, 2011

NGS Corbin Training Center Dec 6 & 7, 2011>JerryI found reasonable rates at the Days inn right at the exit off 95...$40 night. I'd suggest sha...

15 years ago
Page 131 / 174