AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Legal standing of easement only shown on an unrecorded plat

my opinion is that the plan will show where an easement may lie, but without a grant of easement, it doesn't exist, yet...just as a plan may create lo...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: basis of bearings-old RR plan?

basis of bearings-old RR plan?> North arrow?Say John, local custom around here is that a single sided north arrow = magnetic and a double sided nor...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Water Boundaries

Law of the Seashore Waters and Water Courses, Maine and Massachusetts by Moses M. Frankel is a good one, particularly for Me and MA.I think it's impor...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Bid this

Bid this-spledeusBut you wanted to charge 20K for a 3 1/2 acre alta when you already had all the site info in house? I thought 8k was fair and not lo...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Never in 30+ years of being in business

Oh my, low blow. But first, its great to see you posting on here finally. No overhead you say? Health insurance, E and O, workmans comp, and yes, r...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Back in the hunt now.

Geez Deral,That's just really weird! 🙂

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Cartoon Help please

in your email Bro...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Selling Geodimeter 610 DR200+

What do you use for data collection ?Is this a good fit for someone that has used only leica? I have a Carslon DC, the Allegro CX with SurvCX.. Will...

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Need some advertising ideas

I've been an NPR underwriter for about 6 years now and it's brought one job that i ma aware of and we do ask when strangers calls, "How did you get ou...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I need a name for my...

I have a gargoyle in my rock garden/frog pond I call Hank, after my uncle...ugly old cusses, the both of them!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I need a name for my...

You're kiddin right Joe? Do yo name your car's too? I don't name inanimate objects, myself, it's simply "the gun".I always thought naming things wa...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth question

Google Earth question>RangerThanks for the tip! I can't think how many times I looked there and never saw the option! I was expecting something ...

15 years ago
Page 130 / 174