AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Field Book usage

I have a dedicated hard bound field book for my static work.I include:datejob # descriptioninstrument serial #Height of unitsketch of site and mark to...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: looking for suggestions on traverse/true-line field software

my total station (leica tcr 1103) runs a tds version and has an intersection command that allows me to use points to intersect, or points, and a turne...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: New Business

When I opened the office in 2002 I met with a business lawyer and decided to incorporate as a chapter S corporation. It works much as a sole proprie...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Super Bowl Contest....

unless the pats score on the first possession, again 🙂

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Super Bowl Contest....

Patriots 35Giants 10It's going to be blowout time in Indy!!!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Surveying Boots

I belong to the hiking boot club, but I don't do very much construction layout.I don't use steel toed boots because they dig into my toes when I walk ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: For those who make hiring decisions...

I haven't seen any that are in a non-traditional form but it wouldn't bother me so long as ALL the necessary information was there in an easy to read ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: One thing on which we all agree

Hey, Spledeusyou are your evil twin!!! (or clone)How was the cruise? more fun than one around Italy i guess!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: One thing on which we all agree

One thing on which we all agree> spledeus is wrongyeah, there are a few, but I like more of them than I dislike!!!!

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Advertisement Poll!

To Don & Wayne>Newton!!!I've only had to get pulled out once, so far.... I misjudged the depth of a pothole/mud puddle from HECK and ended up ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Advertisement Poll!

To Don & Wayne>Newton!!!Yup, I see operator error in those pictures!!! LOL Not the vans' fault you couldn't stay on the road!! hahahaha

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Advertisement Poll!

Advertisement Poll!>Newtonhandles the snow just like a ford....like crap! my ranger is equally bad... but the van works great as a survey vehicl...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter 610 still for sale (price lowered)

I am interested in moving towards a robot but I am not sure what more is required to get this up and running. I use a leica tcr 1105 now with onboard ...

15 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Advertisement Poll!

I always thought that magnetic signs are kind of cheesy looking. I had a sign maker take care of my signage with vinyl lettering... Just your usual...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: One thing on which we all agree

One thing on which we all agree> spledeus is wrongI disagree with spledeus.. but that's my natural inclination when dealing with spledeus....But tr...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Modern Sopwith Camel ?

My brother sent me pictures of surveyors using remote control helicopters for aerial surveying on the North Island NZ...Dang, that must have been five...

15 years ago
Reply
15 years ago
Page 128 / 174