AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
fobos8
fobos8
@fobos8
Free
Joined: November 4, 2017 9:22 am
Last seen: August 22, 2026 3:17 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 135
Reply
RE: Staking out and how to report it

Are others using the stake out report on the TSC3? I found it a bit simplistic and wasn't sure how helpful it would be to contractors.

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 1424
Reply
RE: Is the DR on my TS Fu**ed?

I decided the check out my DR today to see if the red dot is aligned with the crosshairs. ?ÿ I put a target on a 75mm wide fence post in my back gard...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Adding contours to CAD drawings

Paul - what do you mean when you write about creating breaklines? Do you mean you just stop the contours at the retaining wall?

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Adding contours to CAD drawings

Thanks for your reply jt1950. Could you expand on your comment please - I'd be very grateful. Putting the contour lines in make me apprehensive becaus...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1592
Reply
RE: Is the DR on my TS Fu**ed?

If the beam is poorly?ÿ aligned will the shots to prisms still be?ÿ okay??ÿ ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Is the DR on my TS Fu**ed?

Thanks guys that's really helpful. So you aim at the target with the red laser on to see if its matching what the cross hairs are aiming at?

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1644
Reply
7 years ago
Topic
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1733
Reply
RE: Using MT1000 with "lid" removed

This is my set up for staking out. I had read that the MT1000 wasn't very accurate so I tested its accuracy over nails with known co-ordinates. I find...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1239
Reply
RE: Prisms for staking out

Is the positional accuracy of these 360 mini prisms okay when low to the ground? I know with my Trimble MT1000 that if its too high or too low compare...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Prisms for staking out

which mini 360 prism are you using Sireath?

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 2624
Reply
RE: Great traverse accuracy but fails least squares

For cross ties/braces if the main traverse stations are not visible to each other directly can you put intermediate station in and "traverse" from one...

7 years ago
Page 5 / 10