AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
fobos8
fobos8
@fobos8
Free
Joined: November 4, 2017 9:22 am
Last seen: August 22, 2026 3:17 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 135
Reply
RE: Great traverse accuracy but fails least squares

Apologies for the earlier listing file. I hadn't changed any of the instrument setting from the default ones. I just went onto the starnet calculator ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Great traverse accuracy but fails least squares

Hi guys Have attached a copy of the listings which at the start has the settings. Also have attached the data file as a .txt as a .dat won't upload - ...

7 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Control networks - how to know which stations have moved?

thanks a lot guys - all the replies are very helpful indeed

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Face left and face right and large delta Horizontal angles

Cheers guys - I get great control accuracy figures even when there are short legs - because I do 3 rounds of left and right as the errors cancel out. ...

7 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Is this traverse okay....?

Try using a parasol. Say what?

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this traverse okay....?

I got to the bottom of this so thought I'd share what I found out. The survey processing software I use (when it loads a job file) compares raw angula...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this traverse okay....?

My prism carriers are the rotating Leica ones. Once I've centred over a nail I rotate the prism and check level and centering again. I do this every t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this traverse okay....?

I use Trimble gear with Access. When setting over every new station during the traverse after backsighting the previous set on station the deltas of t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this traverse okay....?

Total station was calibrated recently. I set up all the prisms. They were perfectly centred and leveled. I also checked them again before taking them ...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 660
Reply
RE: Robotic surveying in the rain

Great advice guys - many, many thanks Total station in store room with radiator on

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic surveying in the rain

forgot to mention - I work by myself

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 1794
Reply
RE: Missed total station calibration date - a problem or not?

I'm in the UK. Do you guys in the US not get yours calibrated every year then?

8 years ago
Page 6 / 10