AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
field-dog
@field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Topics: 269 / Replies: 1313
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1038
Reply
RE: survey tABLE OPTIONS

I use a Topcon FC-5000 tablet. I'd prefer something smaller, ergonomically-shaped with a keypad. If I made purchase decisions, a big consideration wou...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1480
Reply
RE: Important numbers

One (1). The number of times I'd like to get things done correctly.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Check this out

One of the perks of surveying in Florida is getting up-close and personal with the natives!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Right & Left

Second-Generation, post: 405789, member: 1477 wrote: I'm old school when it comes to this. I still do it manually. Giving verbal direction "to you" ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station recommendations?

A Harris, post: 405894, member: 81 wrote: TDS had to hunt and peck to find your routine. There certainly were a lot of menus to navigate through!A Ha...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Total station recommendations?

A Harris, post: 405936, member: 81 wrote: I find it amazing that how much of the data collection and computation possibilities are packed into an ins...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Blunder of the Week

Williwaw, post: 405541, member: 7066 wrote: Back sight check was perfect when I moved up to the next station. This is exactly why I'm an advocate of ...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 27
Views: 1388
Reply
RE: Total station recommendations?

We use a Topcon ES-105 5" reflectorless total station. I like the electronic plate level with the digital display! The horizontal tangent screw backla...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: crossing traverse lines

ImagineOTE="Jimmy Cleveland, post: 405165, member: 91"]I have a closed loop traverse that one of my crews just finished. It was a pretty rough loop, a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon MAGNET Field Linework

leegreen, post: 404484, member: 2332 wrote: Why does everyone have this same question???Why don't dealers help with this. Oh it's because dealers and...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1978
Reply
RE: Plat Corners

wkiernan, post: 401864, member: 9902 wrote: Florida Statutes chapter 177, section 177.031 sez:(13)‰ÛĉÛÏP.C.P.‰Û means permanent control point and sh...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1133
Reply
RE: What's that?

Bill93, post: 401234, member: 87 wrote: Paden, that's pretty much my understanding of it. I've used verniers (I'm probably a bit older than you), alt...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 14
Views: 1009
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 751
Page 71 / 80