Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Peter Ehlert, post: 439291, member: 60 wrote: You need to tell us what software you are using...however, if you are collecting raw field measurements ...
Thank you all for replying!
Scott Zelenak, post: 439058, member: 327 wrote: Look at your closing bs. It's accounting for that not being 180-00-00 too. Thanks for replying! I'm t...
Technology creates a need for oversight.
David,Do you have any relatives in Grinnell, KS? My wife's maiden name is Baalman. She was just curious.Mark
The firmware has now been upgraded. I don't know what the upgrade was. MAGNET has been upgraded from version 3 to version 4. We are able to quickly co...
leegreen, post: 407171, member: 2332 wrote: He is using Topcon gear and works for local gov't (county), more than likely they did NOT upgrade the firm...
Glare? The new data collectors are supposed to be glare proof. Not!
Nice artwork on the front! Must be a little difficult to use on a windy day.
leegreen, post: 407369, member: 2332 wrote: Must of had multiple mount points, and selected wrong one. I'm pretty sure MAGNET automatically selects t...
JerryS, post: 407379, member: 205 wrote: The seem to got to work pretty quickly with clearing the NVRAM and resetting RTK. How do you clear the NVR...
leegreen, post: 407302, member: 2332 wrote: What model GPS and radio type were you using? Topcon HIPER SR. I don't know what radio type we use. We us...
Mark Mayer, post: 406797, member: 424 wrote: If your crew has good documentation of the control locations they will feel less need to mark it up so t...
Problem resolved by changing from multiple base solution to single base solution. Why? I don't know. Someone else figured it out.