AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
field-dog
@field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Topics: 269 / Replies: 1313
Reply
RE: CONVERTING DECIMAL DEGREES TO DMS IN EXCEL TO TWO PLACES (EXAMPLE 10?ø47'25.32")

Looks like you got the code from . I'll try to figure this out for you just because it's a challenge.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary question--stone walls & trespass

I found some good information at .

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary question--stone walls & trespass

Interesting reading. I assume you're referring specifically to "... alsoallows parties to settle their own boundary lines, and considers acquiescence ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New guy

As heavy as those MC-Vs were, you're lucky that was the only thing damaged! I always carry my data collector in its Pelican case. I wonder if it would...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Is there anything worse

I used to do it with AutoCAD R 14. The technical term is OLE (Object Linking & Embedding).

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying on TV

I know I've seen surveyors on episodes of Bonanza. I couldn't help doing some research on the subject! Bonanza - Bitter Water 0:00 - 0:55 water right...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Letƒ??s go Metric they said, Itƒ??ll be fun they said...

There is efficiency error trapping in familiarity. If the familiarity is gone, mistakes get missed. Good point! 

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Letƒ??s go Metric they said, Itƒ??ll be fun they said...

I was the party chief for the first metric FDOT right-of-way survey back in 1994. It was a memorable experience. I heard the state eventually abandond...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 695
Reply
RE: HP48 GX 4 pin serial port repair...

Search at the Museum of HP Calculators Forums.

7 years ago
Reply
7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 11
Views: 967
Reply
RE: Definition of Responsible Charge

In PA, can you be a LSIT while completing your 4-year degree or do you have to have earned your 4-year degree first?

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Definition of Responsible Charge

Thanks! I feel better now about making a move into the office.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Definition of Responsible Charge

That's a pretty explicit answer! Basically I'll be in the same situation I'm in now.

7 years ago
Page 62 / 80