AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
field-dog
@field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Topics: 269 / Replies: 1313
Reply
RE: MAGNET Field Set Collection Bug

@kharshbarger I called Topcon corporate today, and they directed me to contact my local rep. I'll do that tomorrow.

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 1099
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1041
Reply
RE: Momma Gator

Nothing at all. The county wants to widen Lake Underhill Road, and is looking for areas to create retention ponds.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Momma Gator

@dougie See her yellowish neck? She snuck up on the party chief. Kinda blurry, but you can see her open mouth. She didn't appreciate the party c...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: ppm chart, or calculator

We were told to enter temperature and pressure into the data collector daily. I use AccuWeather. Those values don't show up in the raw data. I can't r...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Momma Gator

@flga-pls-2-2 I'm in Orlando. Every time I take the 417 over Lake Jessup, I think about those 10,000 plus gators. Momma gator's territory is nowhere ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Momma Gator

@dougie I'll post them, all two of them, tomorrow.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Momma Gator

@just-a-surveyor I was occupying a point on the outside of a chain link fence. The party chief and rodman were inside the fence, dealing with the gat...

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 31
Views: 1779
Reply
RE: Digital Leveling

@john-nolton Will do. Thanks!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Digital Leveling

@john-nolton Topcon DL-502.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Measuring power line sags.

There was a vertical offset program on one of the old TDS cards that might suit your purpose. You shoot the prism under the sag, then turn a vertical ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Digital Leveling

@va-ls-2867 I just spoke to the instrument operator. No heat waves. The party chief said they ran the peg test on grass. No pavement in the area.

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 440
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 1133
Reply
RE: OSHA Rules for heat

Keep away from iced tea. Caffeine is a diuretic. Summer of '88 I was taken to a hospital for heat exhaustion. The ER Dr. said I should drink equal amo...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: OSHA Rules for heat

Great suggestion!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Brushing

Nice work! Looks like Taz did it.

7 years ago
Page 58 / 80