AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
field-dog
@field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Topics: 269 / Replies: 1313
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 5255
Reply
RE: Collecting Data for NGS

Thanks to everyone who got involved in this discussion!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Collecting Data for NGS

I blew today's session because I forgot to orientate the receiver to the north. I logged the session both internally to the receiver and externally to...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Collecting Data for NGS

Will it really be free time, or will I have to constantly monitor the positions of the satellites and adjust the antennae mask accordingly? The boss w...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Collecting Data for NGS

I will be using a GPS pole and a bipod. I suggested using a sandbag on each foot in case a large truck passes by. My first setup is in the grass media...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Collecting Data for NGS

Now on my laptop. Thanks!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Collecting Data for NGS

Now on my laptop. Thanks!

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 50
Views: 1952
Reply
RE: Unknown Instrument

Thanks for the info!  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Unknown Instrument

Definitely not stolen. Something that was sitting around in a garage. They sent a short video and a pic to my friend. I suggested to my friend to base...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Unknown Instrument

I don't know anything about emblems on the instrument. My friend shared a picture and a blurry video of it with me. I offered to research it for him. ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Why do we call it a "Total Station"?

During my search to identify an unknown instrument, I came across the 50 YEARS OF WILD HEERBRUGG & LEICA GEOSYSTEMS IN THE UK publication. The pub...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Unknown Instrument

I couldn't upload the video showing the other face of the instrument. I did, however, use the Snipping Tool and saved it as a .PNG file.

7 years ago
Reply
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 582
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 636
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 492
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1415
Reply
RE: integrated survey

@larry-scott We began a discussion Friday on mixing GPS, we use only RTK, and total station. A point was made that just because your backsight check ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: You might be an old surveyor if...

you have "bucked in" to setup on line. you have used a rod stacker. you have "double centered" to prolong a line. you have used a "natural" backsight....

7 years ago
Page 56 / 80