AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
field-dog
@field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Topics: 269 / Replies: 1313
Reply
RE: The Northerly One Hundred Feet

Interesting. If a lot was a perfect square oriented due north, there would be no difference between half by description and half by area? Just a thoug...

6 years ago
Reply
6 years ago
Reply
RE: Plain Ol' Triangles

I used to get a lot of personal satisfaction programming my calculators. You are right about the convenience of having a field COGO program on a calcu...

6 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: How does this happen?

They're being unrealistically precise?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The Northerly One Hundred Feet

Are you trying to say the northerly 100' might be more or less, depending upon the deeds?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The Northerly One Hundred Feet

I was just trying to understand a generally accepted standard for lessing out portions of a lot. My friend and I have been discussing the particulars ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The Northerly One Hundred Feet

I guess perpendicular is the magic word. I think the sidelines are parallel to each other. I was thinking if they weren't, calculating the northerly 1...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 1744
Reply
RE: School starting

Good idea! Maybe adapt a can of compressed air to accommodate a whistle. Can anyone say Shark Tank?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Plain Ol' Triangles

About twenty years ago I used a survey done by Florida Power & Light, I think, to gather some information for a survey I was putting together in t...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Plain Ol' Triangles

I've never used a Casio. Is the programming language similar to TI Basic?

6 years ago
Reply
6 years ago
Reply
6 years ago
Reply
RE: Billboard Easements

Interesting. I never considered a brightness factor. I guess that would involve some surveying at night. Fun!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Billboard Easements

Awesome pic! I'm sure my wife, from Grinnell, must have seen it many times.

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 785
Reply
RE: Plain Ol' Triangles

I don't like the description of what the app solves for. I've never heard of a regular triangle, so I looked it up. A regular triangle?ÿis one for whi...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 59
Views: 3187
Page 54 / 80