AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
field-dog
@field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Topics: 269 / Replies: 1313
Reply
RE: Neat Find

Interesting find. I like the hex nut. Does that mean a threaded rod was set first and then the disc was attached? What's the diameter of the disc?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Maine!

Welcome to the forum! I live with my family in Florida, but my wife is considering Maine as our new home after I retire.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Lock The Rod Height In Carlson Data Collector?

I'm really suprised that the program accepted that input. I've never even heard of anyone using those kinds of point numbers.

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 34
Views: 1201
Reply
RE: Free COGO Software

The best way for you to learn traversing and inversing is to write your own basic routines using a programming language of your choice. Traversing is ...

6 years ago
Reply
6 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Tools help

4. Can MAGNET Field be customized to individual users? The ƒ??appƒ?? based nature of MAGNET Field allows full customization of the look and layout of...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Tools help

?ÿ Thanks for triggering my memory!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Tools help

I haven't used the software in a long time either. You would think it would be under Survey, then Display (or something similar). Not to be critical o...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Geometric Food

Thanks to everyone for replying!

6 years ago
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 1540
Reply
RE: Calculators

I use an HP 35s because I like to use a calculator with RPN and more importantly, a tactile keypad!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Plain Ol' Triangles

What's left to do?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Plain Ol' Triangles

You're really still using this equipment? Traversing for what kind of projects?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: I made a Disto-Spider for surveying inverts

Did you machine some of the doohickey, or did you modify some existing device? It looks like you made it from a woodworking clamp.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: How does this happen?

The 1 Inch = 49.6 Ft. part. I've never seen any scale written in tenths of a foot.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The Northerly One Hundred Feet

When writing a legal description, it is always best to include cardinal directions when describing parts of a lot. Logical statement?

6 years ago
Page 53 / 80