AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
field-dog
@field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Topics: 269 / Replies: 1313
Reply
5 years ago
Reply
RE: Section Breakdown Calculation Program ?

I assume I have to find an online SPC to latitude/longitude converter? I hope I have that info. I assume I could look that up online.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Section Breakdown Calculation Program ?

I'm waiting on the Thanksgiving meal.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Section Breakdown Calculation Program ?

I want to check points collected in the field against calculated points, both platted and un-platted. The plat was recorded in 1926. I'm using the bea...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 547
Reply
RE: Section Breakdown Calculation Program ?

How would that differ from using SPCs?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting by surveys

We strive to do our due diligence daily.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: QuickCogo Software

I think it's wonderful that you've put your invaluable experience into this software! You can tell immediately when software was written by an experie...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Old school skills

Done Leroy Lettering? No. Used a planimeter to "buggy" areas or calculated cuts/fills using average end areas? No. Used a Lenker rod? Yes. A marvelo...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 2060
Reply
RE: MAGNET Field Closure Program

I read the manual, which is short on details and contains no examples. I only watched one video, which used an actual field traverse as an example. ...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1438
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1193
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey - Visual COGO

@ladd-nelson?ÿ Thanks for the links!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey - Visual COGO

It's a useful function, however I can't say it's the best function in Carlson because I just started learning how to use it. I need a function where I...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey - Visual COGO

Yes. To the right of the distance input field there's an icon. Press it, and you get a horizontal toolbar with +, -, *, and /. I extended a distance u...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: NASA Lucy Mission

The Mrs. and I watched the launch from our driveway. No clouds, minimal light pollution. Take a look at the mission logo. What's up with the human s...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1333
Reply
RE: Long Backsight or long resection

Could you post a figure of strength calculation?

5 years ago
Page 35 / 80