AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
field-dog
@field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Topics: 269 / Replies: 1313
Reply
RE: Messin' with horizontal curves

I ruled out some of the combinations in my curve calculator for that reason of precision. I understand, but sometimes you get an old plat with very...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from FL

Welcome. I'm originally from Long Island, but now I live in Orlando.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with datum transform?

I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't see all of your attached files on my PC earlier. Now that I'm on my cellphone, I can see all of them, but I can't...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with datum transform?

I used the NGS Coordinate Conversion and Transformation Tool (NCAT) (noaa.gov). What's wrong with the coordinates?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Published BM?

@bill93?ÿ Looks like 20 cm to 40 cm.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Designed pin cushion?

I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with this. Please explain further.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Published BM?

@rover83?ÿ We're investigating the original work.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Published BM?

@oldpacer?ÿ Our crew doesn't like square cuts. One time we found two square cuts on top of a concrete curb inlet. The location description wasn't pre...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Published BM?

@on_point?ÿ This is for our county vertical control network.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Published BM?

@dougie?ÿ As I was walking down the street one dayA man came up to me and asked meWhat the time was that was on my watch, yeahAnd I said (I don't)Do...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Published BM?

@lurker?ÿ We're still working on this.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Published BM?

@john-putnam?ÿ There could be a datum issue involved here.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Published BM?

@andy-j?ÿ You're right. You can only expect so much from a third order level run, especially when using square cuts in concrete.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Published BM?

@mightymoe?ÿ Yes. I took the pictures yesterday.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Published BM?

@norman-oklahoma I did some research this afternoon concerning this BM; it was set in 1999. There's no doubt it could've settled over the years. The ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1162
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 43
Views: 2312
Reply
RE: SMI V6 manual

Try this video.

4 years ago
Page 28 / 80