AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
fairleywell
fairleywell
@fairleywell
Free
Joined: November 28, 2016 12:04 pm
Topics: 2 / Replies: 182
Reply
RE: TBC Convert As-Staked points

From what I have seen, the ability to not convert points comes from an inconsistent coordinate system, usually the geoid model being used.?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1558
Reply
RE: Sometimes It's a Lucky Day

@andy-bruner I wish I still had the picture, but I saw where a fence builder used an iron to tighten the h-brace.?ÿ Sent the pic to my boss and said C...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What, it's not Treasure?

@dougie I had a boss one time, very early in my surveying career, tell me to not come back to the office without a highway monument that had not been ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: No guarantees in this place

You and your family are in my prayers.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnetic Locator Recommendations

I agree with JPH.?ÿ They are really good about servicing their equipment.?ÿ If it's not under warranty, call your local equipment dealers too.?ÿ Lots ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Our brand new GPS equipment was stolen yesterday

We have seen several instances of our customers gear getting stolen.?ÿ Two companies got broken into overnight, one lost all of their survey gear.?ÿ T...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Losing my last few brain cells....

@jitterboogie I get it, large topo projects are a pain!?ÿ At least you are doing things correctly.?ÿ I see a ton of surveying and engineering firms th...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: A repository of legacy firmware

I would contact your local Spectra dealer.?ÿ They have access to older files, firmware, etc. that the general public does not.?ÿ If they don't know ab...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Losing my last few brain cells....

@jitterboogie Instead of using the Optical spreadsheet, you can go into project explorer/properties to make the changes.?ÿ You just have to select sim...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Our brand new GPS equipment was stolen yesterday

@lunarfaze Make sure that you send the serial numbers to your dealer as well.?ÿ They will have the stolen equipment reported as such in Trimble's syst...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble TDL 450H and R10 - Repeater settings

I recommend only running as high as 25w, especially if you are utilizing more than just GPS and GLONASS.?ÿ Having more constellations lengthens the du...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC-2 batteries

@350rocketmike Sorry, I wasn't clear.?ÿ When they were still manufactured, you could bet a replacement battery.?ÿ The big battery that had the I/O mod...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R10/R12 issues

The biggest issue that I hear about with Leica is the support.?ÿ I know that the company that I work for has 10 tech support people dedicated to handl...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R10/R12 issues

@thebionicman I work for a dealer and that is one of my worries.?ÿ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC-2 batteries

I just talked to my service tech and was told that there is not a replaceable battery in the TSC2.?ÿ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R10/R12 issues

Are your crews taking the antenna off prior to putting the receiver in the truck??ÿ I see a ton of broken antenna connectors where crews throw the rec...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: 3G Options come January 1

Trimble users are facing a similar issue...?ÿ There are a ton of very angry TSC3 owners.?ÿ The only thing that I have seen is using a wireless hotspot...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble RT27 Format Data

If there is an issue with the converter, I would uninstall it using the Trimble Office Cleanup utility.?ÿ That utility will completely remove the Conv...

5 years ago
Page 1 / 10