Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
We are expanding. We now have an excellent Field Crew Supervisor but need two more Field Crew Party Chiefs (DOT experience not required, but it will d...
This is a very interesting project. I believe your approach is correct, the only problem is that it is subject to an array of random errors, and syste...
Goof find! But I use my SONY DSC-HX100V cammeraHD cameras with GPS are also great toys. The SONY DSC-HX100V gives you the Latitude, Longitude, Elevat...
Mark, you replied to someone but where's the rest of the conversation? I'm getting ready and studying as much material I have gotten from UF and frien...
The NGS's "Real Time Positioning - Best Methods for the Field" webinar is posted here:Video *.mp4 file, PDF & Power Point presentation are also av...
Congrats! I graduated in 2005. Let us all know how are you doing and if you need any help or have questions, we are here to help & advice. The bes...
Hey Adrien, I graduated Fall 2005. Go Gators!
How did the EPA come up with a value of $8.4 million per human life... I mean, per statistical life? Very interesting chart. Thanks for sharing!
It depends of what are you looking for (long term). Based on the course descriptions, the courses cover a lot of ground. Now, I graduated with a B.S. ...
Thank you DWolfe!
I missed it! The PowerPoint presentation & PDF are available. Any idea if the audio file will be?
Not much; I just did a small section for the RSW international airport.Now, as long as Florida's governor Rick Scott continues to refuse Federal money...
Thank you Farsites for your input, it was very informative and I always appreciate that.
Someone fromsent me this video a few weeks ago.
I did this using a Leica HDS-3000 3D laser scanner. It is very easy, fast and accurate. Reports are based on point cloud information and excel spreads...