AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Eric Williams
Eric Williams
@eric-williams
Free
Joined: June 15, 2015 3:11 pm
Topics: 0 / Replies: 17
Reply
RE: Shortest course ever

Was it the closing course? Deed plotting softwares can be dangerous...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: MISSISSIPPI PDH WORKSHOP

Just email me at [email protected] before June 1st and I will put you on my list. Payment will be accepted at the door. I can email you back other...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: MISSISSIPPI PDH WORKSHOP

CENTRAL MISSISSIPPI SURVEYORS2016 Continuing Education for Surveyors Workshop Farris Municipal Park - Activities BuildingFarris Park Road ‰ÛÒ Morton, ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Duplicate Points in Carlson

Go to Coordinate File Utility in the Points Menu...select copy-merge points...it will red flag duplicate points allowing you to skip, renumber or over...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: True North, as a useful fiction

I believe in the it's all relative rule...only Google can connect the world...every BOUNDRY survey is localized to itself...no matter how large or sma...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ancient occupation?

I ran across a centuries old rock wall and remains of cabins once in North Carolina out in the middle of no man's land while running a pipeline....wis...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Initial Settings

fld2fin: Under - Edit Field Code Definition Separate Attribute Layers (it is NONE by default) choose Points, Symbols or Both.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: MISSISSIPPI PDH WORKSHOP

This information is somewhat fluid, but I hope to get it all locked down before the end of next month. This is meant to be an affordable opportunity f...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson create points from text

This can be done with the "autopnts" command - found in COGO menu Create Points From Entities The point will be created at the insertion point and el...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why does reversing the polyline, also change the origin of the polyline?

Reverse the polyline. Then execute the Set Polyline Origin command....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD 83???

5' is about par for the course in "sub meter" gis grade units in the woods from what I have seen....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: CARLSON SURVEY 2015 in AutoCad 2015 Leaders

Keep in mind Carlson drawing setup allows you to set a scale and paper size from the get go...your leaders, points and text can be set there quickly ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you draw in 3D or 2D

I do my "paper ready" in 2d...then draw 3d break lines on a non plot layer...a little extra time, but worth the effort

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Reconstructing vertical profiles in Carlson Survey

In Survey module select the surface tab and choose Input-Edit Profile File.I am running CARLSON SURVEY 2015.This will let you enter a profile manually...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Pathfinder Office File converter

I can export a text or ascii file for you ... points only, no linesIf that would work for you, send me the ssf file and what coordinate system and dat...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson window

Try typing the command: vareditI think it worked in Carlson OEM ... and that should be something saved in the main ini file Dent is correct on there b...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey and Civil 3D Compatability

Our engineering department uses civil 3d and survey department uses Autocad with Carlson overlays. ... I have to create XML files to send along with t...

11 years ago