Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: April 9, 2026 1:18 pm
The quick answer is "doesn't matter"?ÿ There is no offset for these prism. You can not put this prism over a known point, you would be establishing ne...
As with everything in laser scanning, it's all about the software.?ÿ The problem is, there are a TON of softwares and they are very "task specific".?ÿ...
In DTM Stake out: Press FN than F6 for "Tools"Select "Export Cut Sheet"Select Cut Sheet DefinitionSelect F2 "New"Name your cut sheet, choose your deli...
I can speak a little to the Leica "Spider" (Network software) side of things.?ÿ Our network (ReIL-NET) went "down" at 10am central time yesterday. The...
Definitely possible.?ÿ in the Leica world this application is called "Grid Scan"?ÿ
I'll add a recommendation. For the price it's to beat a NEDO tripod.?ÿ They are wood tripods that are plastic coated. They last way longer than ones w...
We sell them from time to time for cheep monitoring prisms. There are 100's of Chinese knockoffs and you never know what your getting. They work in a ...
Man, that looks like an exact copy of a GRP5000. Cool tech!
@andy-j I do. I'm sick of taking my workstation all over the place. I've been using an Ipad Pro with the new beta version of IOS. This allows me to u...
Below is a solution. It's almost $200, but a solution nonetheless. Seco - 5198-152 - Seco - 5198-086 - ?ÿ
I have see this in my service shop once before.?ÿ The TS will need to go to a service center and have the OS reloaded. This should only take an hour o...
@mightymoe Not the right product for outside work in my opinion.
Yep, It does work.?ÿ As for work as advertised, that depends on the project. Would be a ton of fun for basic condo surveys.
I think Intuicom has a trade-in program to upgrade the unit.?ÿ
Meh, for half the cost i'd by an Israeli Military vehicle built by germans for half the cost also with leather seats. Greatest factory off road vehicl...
What you need to do is set the plummet in a tribrach and the set a tripod at a comfortable height.?ÿ Then you will need to set a target on the floor. ...
As someone who used to water ski almost all year round in chicago... <p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-1zSz5MVw4zKg0">via GIPHY&...
The instrument you are looking for is called a TS11 I. Leica did make them, there are a few out there but I would categorize it as a "rare" instrument...
This is Leica's response on there "Myworld" website. They have been affected by these rollovers in the past, so will be crossing my fingers at 12:01am...