AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Eric Kara
Eric Kara
@eric-kara
Free
Joined: April 13, 2011 3:22 pm
Last seen: April 9, 2026 1:18 pm
Topics: 4 / Replies: 163
Reply
RE: Geoid import in Leica Captivate

I don't have ESTgeoid2011 only ESTGeoid2017.?ÿ ESTGeoid2017 download

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Geoid import in Leica Captivate

What state/country, and model geoid do you need. I can send you a link.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Security Cameras

I've used a few different systems.?ÿ At home I use a Ubiquiti dream machine pro to handle my network and security cameras. You just need this and a H...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New Leica GS18 I

@christ-lambrecht I have struggled to make a video as my screen capture software is only showing half the screen. I have some rough videos i can post...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TPS powering from car battery/ own cable

Pro tip, If you are going to run the instrument on external power make sure you put a dummy battery in the instrument or calibrate the instrument with...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: New Trimble R12i

@totalsurv To me this looks like a hardware change. Looks like they finally got an IMU into the system (no small feat). I'd contact your dealer. Som...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: New Leica GS18 I

@nate-the-surveyor ?ÿ Not ringing any bells at the moment but I just asked my dad Ray and he knew right away!?ÿ Thank you for your business!?ÿ ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: New Leica GS18 I

@christ-lambrecht ?ÿ I think this is going to be the limitation with this antenna as its using cameras and not lidar. I have bright sun right now, a...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: New Leica GS18 I

@rover83 ?ÿ Exactly, however this is a time limit and the sensor will need to have a fix while you are walking.?ÿ The Point cloud is generated in th...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: New Leica GS18 I

@nate-the-surveyor The "Tilt Sensor" is an Inertial measurement unit or IMU. This is the same IMU that Leica developed for the GS18 T.?ÿ So no moving...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: New Leica GS18 I

Got mine in yesterday. From my initial testing looks like accuracy is around 0.1ft. Dealer training is coming up shortly so will see if i can improve ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Need help connecting Leica cs20 data collector to TCRP1205 robot.

@cameron-watson-pls Just confirming what Cameron posted is 100% accurate.  You need an RH16(very common) if your 1203 can accept radio handles....

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 666
Reply
RE: Leica total station ts02 calibration

All Leica instruments are designed to be field calibrated. You can easily calibrate the instrument quickly with a stable backsight around 300ft away. ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Good monitor upgrade

I personally do not like 4k for a monitor. It creates too much eye strain for me and depending on how far i sit, i don't usually go for big screens.?ÿ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Lithium Ion battery for running GS14 and PDL4335 radio - ideas or reommendations please!

I've been looking into putting an SAE lug on something like this. Just haven't had the time yet to test it.?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Robot to controller range

These radios when new in open environments usually achieved 1,000" ft?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica CS20 and Fieldgenius

@amdomag I believe you would need the GeoCom robotics License.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R12 GNSS Receiver

@nate-the-surveyor Correct, all RTK Engines are "software". The number of channels and GNSS systems a unit can track has nothing to do with how the s...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Robotics Total Servo Motor

Are you physically grabbing the instrument while its rotating??ÿ Because this could cause damage over time.?ÿ If you press "stop" and then move it, no...

7 years ago
Page 1 / 9