AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
ease
ease
@ease
Free
Joined: April 12, 2011 8:58 am
Topics: 50 / Replies: 157
Reply
RE: Let's play "outfit a survey business".

If I had to do it right now, I think I could get by for about 30k startup...6-7k SUV10-12k Robot ebay3-5k GPS ebay$500 rugged windows tablet ebayAnd t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you do this job?

I've done a similar project on a larger scale and if we couldn't see the door, we'd shoot a point on the siding or bricks and measure up/down to the F...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Is there a way to fix polygon side lengths with dynamic angles for deed drawing purposes?

omg, it looks like you need both geoconstraint and dimconstraint but this is game changing for me. Thank you.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Contour Lines Never Cross...

As respectfully as possible, I see about 20 triangles I would flip in that tin...imaudigger, post: 443254, member: 7286 wrote: Here is the last large...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Contour Lines Never Cross...

imaudigger, post: 442814, member: 7286 wrote: I have done that in the past when I just don't want to go back out and get a few missing shots.I'd much ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Static Data Log Leica GS 14

I have the GS15 which I think has the same style firmware as the GS14. I have it configured to log raw data always, and only put the SD card in when I...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4Pro taking too many pictures

Nate The Surveyor, post: 441077, member: 291 wrote: Mine wont take any pix...Of course, it'd help if i bought one!:)N you should p4p is such a powerf...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone on FB?

Raybies, post: 440147, member: 9029 wrote: Aye. What is the group called? There are a number of really useful drone groups on FB already. send me a P...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone on FB?

It's a tool, what you share and what you do is up to you and obviously they make money by selling and marketing your info. But even posting on a forum...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 19
Views: 660
Reply
RE: Carlson and Pix4D

I thought I've seen it as a JPEG before too, in the options but I could be wrong.What version of cad is your carlson running on top of? I know from us...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Battery Powered Rotohammer

Got a Bosch Bulldog this year about $800 battery lasts forever can drill through anythingSent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Finding large data set clients....

Stuff like Lidar where deliverable is typically just a point cloud.Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1029
Reply
RE: My tablet data collector crashed hard...

leegreen, post: 424865, member: 2332 wrote: Ease,Here is an FZ-M1 firmware update to improve the rain mode. Works much better now, but still triggers ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: My tablet data collector crashed hard...

I have a capacitive FZM1 and I love it besides the fact that in the rain it's useless. Even in it's wet mode, the screen registers the droplets as tou...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction Staking on Unprepared Ground

I store every point I set and I just talk with whoever about my feelings on if it's the right time or not to be doing what I'm doing. If they want it ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Spectra Focus30 taking "Bad shots"

BK9196, post: 420185, member: 12217 wrote: The back site busts sound like and issue, hope you fired the i-main that thought 0.02x0.02 wasn't good enou...

10 years ago
Topic
Page 1 / 11