AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
DWoolley
DWoolley
@dwoolley
Free
Joined: August 25, 2012 10:12 pm
Last seen: February 20, 2026 9:24 pm
Topics: 0 / Replies: 30
Reply
RE: Removal of Boundary Experience Requirement.

Nope, no sarcasm. California Department of Consumer AffairsBusiness and Professions Code § 128 (General Provisions) "Notwithstanding any other provis...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Removal of Boundary Experience Requirement.

I am not sure about the balance of the country, but in California I regularly see several trades using the equipment which was traditionally "surveyin...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice from the pros please....

Edit: (for which *they're suited).

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice from the pros please....

I have an entirely different perspective. I believe the land surveyor's role is to provide services that protects the engineer's design and the owner...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Somebody pincushioned my.....

We recently performed a precise control network with the proper equipment (0.5", 1mm instrument with the tribrachs and strider bubbles etc. calibrated...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Blue collar job, who knew??

Land surveying being listed as "blue collar" in a financial magazine is of little consequence when considered alongside of the recent Department of La...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: implied Boundary Agreements-Deed of Trust

I appreciate Mr. Karoly’s thought provoking research. I apologize in advance for the hit and run post-my current schedule does not allow time to acti...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do?

Dave,Can we agree that land title (contractual evidence of ownership or conversely, not the ownership) and the boundary lines (established by a land s...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do?

KeithMr. Stahl,[Sarcasm on] You have done it now! You mean to say there is a difference between property lines and boundary lines?! Wha, wha, what?...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the best software out there for piping scanning

br>In my opinion, Inovx has the best plant applications.

14 years ago
Page 2 / 2