AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1049
Reply
RE: Happy Birthday To Us!

Congratulations! and Thanks! You and Angel have done a wonderful job.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Strips and Gores Doctrine

One of those last resort rules relating to title and based in equity is the best way to look at it. Otherwise it breaks the rules of evidence in cont...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying profession as seen thru the windshield

I take it you didn't go down and ask if she had the proper safety equipment:)

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying profession as seen thru the windshield

Well, they definitely should have had safety stuff. Other than that, I don't see what the problem is. I like to see people hard at work in the great...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Econ 101 meets a Surveyor

The other side of the debateNo flame here. At some point one has to consider what is the most valuable use of their own time. But it may be the Tim ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Encroach-Protrude-Intrude

Don,I agree with pretty much everything you said. The problem is I am always confident that structures over the line can have many possible outcomes....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Moved Monuments.

For closings, the Title companies require a map date within 30 days, at least that used to be the case around here. That's why clients many times dis...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Econ 101 meets a Surveyor

"my overhead is stupid low"I hear this alot, and I know what you mean, but it really isn't from a business standpoint. You can consider it so from a ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Encroach-Protrude-Intrude

"However, the exact same thing could be said about the boundary shown on your survey."This is where we differ. I see a clear distinction between the ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Encroach-Protrude-Intrude

Deral,Well, of course it is just a word. But the point is, what does or should it really mean in a surveying context? Should we label a goat stake a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What does your state board call it.

I'm a surveyor and I'm here to protect the public; sounds suspiciously like I'm from the government and I'm here to help.Yes mam, based on my above st...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The evil word...

Right, so why would you make a decision you don't have to make, that may adversely affect someone, knowing full well you most likely don't have enough...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: adjoiners, occupation, fences, lines.

Yes, some seem to believe that occupation has some magical power that should turn surveyors into agents for land theft. I would drive a line of stake...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The evil word...

Take as much time as you can invoice. You will still never be able to know what the parties will end up saying in court or who the Judge or Jury will...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: The evil word...

Because there's never enough evidence and it has no standing anyway in the eyes of law enforcement officials. Law enforcement will enforce trespass b...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Degree requirements

NY 8 years experience "acceptable" to the board (equates to probably at least 10 years in the business) will get you into the exam. In fact, it's pret...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Can non-licensed city inspectors "locate" property corners?

Proposed Code LanguageSection A: "Buildings shall be set back 25 feet more or less from the side lot lines as best able to be discerned by the code of...

15 years ago
Page 86 / 97