Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Yes, that's quite possible; in fact it might not require any writing at all. It depends.
If it's an appurtenant easement it is transferrable but may not be severable from the estate to which it's attached, whether by conveyance or release ...
Adam,The warranty form of deed just gives some small amount of assurance that the one executing it is authorized to do so, or actually has the interes...
Actually the sole proprietor usually has more overhead to charge out than a larger company. Why do you (or rathe the idiot client/attorney) think lar...
JB,An affidavit is not going to be good enough. What you describe will release the current rights. However, an easement attached to a parcel of land...
Yes, the attorneys are not blind to that either.Q - so you're an expert on boundaries huh?A - yepperQ - what if I told you the deed reference on your ...
"it is just more of the same instead of some extraordinary effort. If you offer rates that suggest different levels of effort, doesn't that by implica...
I put up the travel money to take a course from Mr. Keen (John maybe?) in NJ in winter 1994 or 1995. I enjoyed the course and instructor. Passed all...
Dave,Good thread, I agree with all your above points. It's about history and evidence not numbers. Some days it seems measurements only cause troubl...
Vandalized RobotWell, my only point was that "budding criminals" are more likely when nurtured to bud as criminals.I can see a parent being worried ab...
Why isn't it practical? The parties want to limit the construction to what is shown on the plan, as interpreted by the surveyor. No reason they can'...
In that case be prepared for stuff like:Q - did the alleged occupation appear to be in the nature of an neighborly accomodation?A - I couldn't really ...
Yeah, what hope is there for kids with parents like that?
Ah, now you're smart JB; look up the background. That's worth at least another 30 points:)
Well, I wasn't going to take it because they already said my score was 55. But, curiosity got the best of me.84.85Of the incorrect, 2 I was going to ...
> Loyal,> > Yeah, we thought of the GPS problem, too. We ended up thinking that the GPS was good because the observations were taken in wide...
If a surveyor fails to note the existence of areas of possible designated wetlands, and they know the client is going to be using the survey for some ...