AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Oldest Man Made Monumented Survey Line?

I think the prize would have to go to native americans. A monumented survey line can be for construction as well as land boundary. There is monument...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Bends in lines

Doesn't the land court decree start a new chain of location, making any location before it a moot point? If not, it would seem the land court is unec...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Tick season

A vaccine (for lyme disease) has been developed and working well for horses, dogs, etc.. Work on a human vaccine has pretty much stopped after mixed ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Death of the Perfect Boundary

I'm with Kent. I think by taking the position you did, you helped destroy the "perfect description"."I explained to them my reasoning was the creek w...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Metal Locator for the urban/suburban environment

I've tried some of the others but schonstedt is the only one I'm comfortable with. The others just seem to miss things. Searching near fences with t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Which Digital files (if any) are legal documents?

Definition of "Legal description"I do it similar. "Suggested Description - Brown to Blue", or something like that. I never know what the attorneys m...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ice/Water Policy

Okay, but what do you do if they refuse to drink it? It seems a slippery slope to me. And yes, I've had situations where help would not drink enough...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

So nothing can be on a test? I don't get this idea that a test can't test anything because one can always insert evidence or testimony or facts that ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

I don't believe it Dave, I think you're missing something in the decisions. There must be some distinguishing facts or evidence.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Responsible charge fee

Presumably you are being asked to do this because you have some special expertise?In that case, I might not agree because you may be more of an expert...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

DuaneTom,No offense taken or intended. Very fine points on some of this stuff that leave room for disagreement. I like talking about them.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

Selling illegally not allowedI would say you are not seeing the nuances. The case you linked does not "fly in the face" of anything, nor does it chan...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

Selling illegally not allowedWell, I did directly address your point, and JB is talking about something different and misconstruing what I posted.The ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

Selling illegally not allowedI do understand what you are saying, but you would still be incorrect. The intent is taken from clear wording of the dee...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

Selling illegally not allowedNo. Assuming all the recording statutes elements come out in favor of the second deed holder, the title will transfer to...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Clients Owned the Lot for 66 Years

:-O OOps, thanks for cleaning that up B-) These little dudes are kinda cool, but now I'm tempted to overuse them :-$ :excruciating: :-S 😉 🙂

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

Selling illegally not allowedWell, "sell" means the transfer of property by sale. If it doesn't transfer then it hasn't been sold.A "sale" is a trans...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Clients Owned the Lot for 66 Years

"My clients who bought their lot in 1947 told me that they had never seen the original corner stakes of their lot. So it was nothing short of magic to...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Keith? "you can't sell what you don't own" Your Opinion

In Keith's defense, under contract law, you can sell what you don't own as long as you are legally in possession of it (not stolen property). If you ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

Well, isn't that the beauty of a test? In this case the question only has one correct answer and the taker knows pretty quickly they got it wrong. I...

14 years ago
Page 65 / 97