Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Shawn Billings, post: 323903, member: 6521 wrote: I'm going to give Mark Silver some love.This is a GPS salesman that actually accurately warned of so...
John Evers, post: 323867, member: 467 wrote: Howdy Mark,My Javad LS, using a Triumph2 base has been running non stop since 3pm today until now (midnig...
colsurvey, post: 323741, member: 6200 wrote: A little back story, the original deed dated 1952, specifically says the property line meanders with the ...
mattsib79, post: 322925, member: 1138 wrote: I have a client that is getting his ducks in a row to go to court. His attorney is asking me to bring him...
makerofmaps, post: 322511, member: 9079 wrote: Looks like stream buffer zones go away if there is not wrested vegetation on state waters. The differen...
I believe the rod they now supply has a bubble on it. You can see the bubble on the screen via the bottom camera (triumph LS). I have the original p...
Ontario Surveys ActYes, and unfortunately some of the biggest transgressors are the surveyors who have been given special authority to enter private p...
Ontario Surveys ActWhat's reasonable varies with location. 10 feet might be too far over and unreasonable in some urban situations, might not be enou...
Ontario Surveys ActI agree. It is only the land boundary system we consent to. Although we are also subject to codes and taxing inspections, those a...
Ontario Surveys ActIn the case of a condemnation for eminent domain I think the company should have to go through steps and obtain court approval befo...
I agree. And a more proper ring, ring for those still on the wrong side of the tripod. "Dear venerable old dude surveyor, I didn't study your map tha...
Had a similar situation, except in our case there was no subdivision map per se. An old resort where they sold off the cabins by deed with vague word...
The basic rules are the same in every state. Sometimes the calls seem to mean different things in different states, but that's only because of differ...
Intent is always what you're looking for. Calls are evidence of intent, and the same call can mean something different in differing circumstances.