AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: This is not a gap, right?

Don Blameuser, post: 330628, member: 30 wrote: In the sketch shown, the parcels in black are surveyed with known and monumented boundaries.The parcel ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Gary Kent, Nail, Head.

Shawn Billings, post: 330231, member: 6521 wrote: Why did you put certifications on the survey to begin with?Because everyone else was doing it. In Te...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Gary Kent, Nail, Head.

Shawn Billings, post: 330214, member: 6521 wrote: I agree. I didn't quit putting certifications on the plat because I was trying to limit liability. I...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Gary Kent, Nail, Head.

MightyMoe, post: 330144, member: 700 wrote: In a few rare instances certifications are required here, almost everything I sign does not get one. But b...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Gary Kent, Nail, Head.

C Billingsley, post: 330076, member: 1965 wrote: It may seem hypocritical of me because I took the experience route to licensure, but I agree with you...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone surveyed in Aruba?

aruba datums Professor Cliff Mugnier is a member of this site and I found his article from 2002. Maybe he will see your post and give more informatio...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Question For Javad Users

BS Surveying, post: 328824, member: 9461 wrote: Not fixing like I had hoped, but its still new to me. Yes, unfortunately it's not magic yet. But wha...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where did all the Surveyors go

James Fleming, post: 328551, member: 136 wrote: Didn't Washington survey from age 17 to 22 or so, then get a real job as a land developer? Sort of. ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where did all the Surveyors go

The Curt Brown article could have been written yesterday, rather than 54 years ago. And yet, we still see articles in opposition to his points, in th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Just how "off" is Google Earth likely to be?

rfc, post: 328160, member: 8882 wrote: I've read a whole lot about the faultiness of using Google Earth for anything remotely related to surveying, bu...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Question For Javad Users

Ravelode, post: 327680, member: 9551 wrote: Pine, spruce and Fir trees are hit or miss, sometimes I've had to wait a while to get a usable FIX . some ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Calc points on Latitude

Andy Nold, post: 327469, member: 7 wrote: I found out why FORWARD was not working for me. I had calculated the azimuth incorrectly. And, I have to cor...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Calc points on Latitude

Maybe this example will help. Calculates azimuth of secant at one mile intervals. Attached files PLSS Homework Lesson A1.pdf (418.2 KB)&n...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A Possible Suggestion for Javad

Frank Willis, post: 326854, member: 472 wrote: It appears to me that Javad is developing really good stuff, and they now have an excellent group of PL...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS and Ionosphere

Sebastian, post: 326626, member: 9670 wrote: I was using RTK on WSRN today to create a base line to start a job. My precision was down to 0.03 after a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Deciphering Colonial Deeds

J. Penry, post: 326453, member: 321 wrote: Being from the PLSS states, it is easy to retrace the exact location of a parcel by it's legal description ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why is the Land Registration System in the United States so bad?

Bow Tie Surveyor, post: 326429, member: 6939 wrote: I was reading the other day in the July 2015 issue xyHt magazine an article about Seniority of Tit...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Offset Survey

anifharun, post: 325939, member: 9821 wrote: Dear all may concern. can share with me what is exactly definition for offset survey? case 1:i have a new...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Refunding the cost of a survey

JEFLS, post: 325114, member: 1771 wrote: I have a client who has ask for his money back because he did not like the result of his survey.Has anyone el...

11 years ago
Page 42 / 97