AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Geomax Robot with Carlson Surveyor DC for sale

vbell, post: 363358, member: 9562 wrote: 2" Geomax Robotic Total Station with Carlson Surveyor DC for sale. Purchased in February 2015.Email for pics...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: How many of you prove all found monuments

DELETED USER, post: 362879, member: 8983 wrote: I was reading a case where the surveyors used the monuments they found. It turned into a four-party le...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Thought of Richard Schaut today.

Holy Cow, post: 362663, member: 50 wrote: Much of the discussion so far encourages me to want to outlive every person who ever posts here. It is too ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Thought of Richard Schaut today.

Dave Karoly, post: 362240, member: 94 wrote: All Title is adverse, I think I read that in Holmes, The Common Law, but I have to look. I think that wa...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Code of Ethics

JBStahl, post: 360164, member: 427 wrote: Does anyone out there know when the old Code of Ethics was first adopted either by a state or, preferably, t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where does the profession go from here?

gschrock, post: 359647, member: 556 wrote: All of the above: 1. Experience (formally documented and diverse)2. Education (that can be, and is a mechan...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A new idea in RTK... Hybrid RTK

leegreen, post: 359628, member: 2332 wrote: I agree Duane. We certainly must trust the technology, as we all do. Else we would still be doing hand ca...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where does the profession go from here?

TXSurveyor, post: 359581, member: 6719 wrote: Where do we go and when did it begin to fall apart? Our profession hasn't progressed like others. Techno...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A new idea in RTK... Hybrid RTK

leegreen, post: 359482, member: 2332 wrote: Right now using a ToughPad loaded with Magnet Field and Magnet Tools I can post process the static data an...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: prima facie status

James Vianna, post: 359022, member: 120 wrote: In performing research for an upcoming presentation I am giving on Verplanck Colvin in NY, I wanted to ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Historical Aerial Photos

foggyidea, post: 358620, member: 155 wrote: Before Google Pro became "free" to use the historical index had aerials back to the 1950's. It appears tha...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Age old PLSS question

Dave Karoly, post: 356023, member: 94 wrote: Yes, I overstated that. An interesting article is BOUNDARY LITIGATION IN CALIFORNIA, 11 Stan. L. Rev. 720...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Age old PLSS question

JBStahl, post: 356011, member: 427 wrote: The reason it appears that I support agreements most of the time is because the boundary establishment doctr...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Age old PLSS question

JBStahl, post: 355982, member: 427 wrote: Sorry to break the news, Duane. Surveyors don't establish boundaries. That includes original surveys too. ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Age old PLSS question

Dave Karoly, post: 355968, member: 94 wrote: I'm attempting to develop a rigorous approach to applying California boundary law which isn't always easy...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Age old PLSS question

JBStahl, post: 355959, member: 427 wrote: I don't know of any legal principle where a surveyor has the authority to establish a boundary by simply set...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Age old PLSS question

JBStahl, post: 355882, member: 427 wrote: Who would "quitclaim" what to whom? This isn't a title problem; it's a boundary location problem. You can't...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Age old PLSS question

thebionicman, post: 355783, member: 8136 wrote: Now I understand why we require physics in our curriculum. We need to know where people go when they s...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Age old PLSS question

Brian Allen, post: 355745, member: 1333 wrote: I hear what you are saying Duane, but what circumstances in boundary surveying are ever "cut and dried"...

11 years ago
Page 37 / 97