Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
I would scrap it.?ÿ With OBS that low you might have hz solution wrong by feet in my experience.?ÿ Because it's no good even after 4 hours, I go with ...
Just recalled something unique in MN (I think) called cartways.?ÿ Unopened paper streets are basically cartways.?ÿ Sometimes vacations are prohibited....
The safe answer is yeah it reverts in whole to owners in 12.?ÿ But, there may be other things going on that can complicate matters.?ÿ Here's an intere...
Hmm, maybe the boyfriend is the bank? My standard cert. just says survey was prepared by me or under my direct supervision.?ÿ If someone wants to sue ...
Fence remains are evidence of original line.?ÿ 1974 survey and pipe corroborate the fence remains.?ÿ Pipe of unknown origin corroborates the fence rem...
My take is the opposite.?ÿ Alfred state BS graduates seem to be in demand for starting salary upwards of 50k.?ÿ AAS graduates don't seem to have much ...
With that assumption, the deed is void.?ÿ Not voidable.?ÿ Doesn't have the minimum requirements of a valid contract.?ÿ Interpretation of deeds have so...
Yes. Fraud is different when a professional opinion is involved.?ÿ The note is not enough to enable a consumer to know an actual survey was not perfor...
If you think your corners are leaking you can have your husband try and fix it.?ÿ If that doesn't work we can make a service call for $$$.
Good call; physical monument over record all things being equal.?ÿ But what to do now that you know where the 5 year old survey should really be?:)?ÿ
I've had good luck with the sokkia raptor. A bit heavier than some but sturdy and holds all the different diameter rods I have.
Posted by: alockard Has anybody here ever done an E.C. for a hydroelectric plant? I emailed F.E.M.A. building science help and they replied that facil...
Posted by: Jim Frame J-Mate is truly innovative, but I believe its cost ($16k until November, $20k thereafter), hardware requirements (you have to hav...
COGS reduces your tax burden.?ÿ It gets deducted from income, so better than an expense.?ÿ Things like rebar/pipe, plotter paper/ink, qualify.?ÿ You b...
Posted by: aliquot Adarondack Club V. Sierra Club does not consider the issue of title to the bed of the river: "Defendants counter that because the S...
Not a mistake. That's the point of it, and why the Alcoa decision is troubling. Many states (plss & colonial alike) have interpreted nav in fact d...
"Stare decisis aside in the long haul of history, the Law of Nature will ultimately determine whether the Moose River is navigable, no matter what lit...
I saw that.?ÿ But the rules in the case should be the same whether state or private ownership of the bed.?ÿ At least that's my theory:)?ÿ Didn't come ...
If the Islands are truly in the middle, then owners on each side of the river would seem to each own half according to this: ?ÿ
The Hawaii rule is that it's owned by the Japanese:)