AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Donnie84
Donnie84
@donnie84
Free
Joined: February 19, 2014 3:11 pm
Topics: 0 / Replies: 34
Reply
RE: Where did Google Earth go?

Exportkml left after 2012 and came back in 2015. All releases since dropped the option. I use to export as shp file and use this website to convert ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Map Closure Software

In toolspace right click on the parcel and select export analysis. Make sure you select mapcheck analysis rather than inverse.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: CST III Exam Question

lol, the answers wherea) 1b) 2c) 3d) 4e) 5Very ambiguous questions when the all answers could be correct.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: CST III Exam Question

Typical ambiguous CST question. My favorite is "how far of a distance can a 1 watt radio reach." I still cannot find a good source for that answer. ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ? Giants VS.Royals 2014 World Series Contest!! ?

OUT!!Royals 5 games, 2 runsSorry, your entry is officially knocked out. Thanks for playing! :angel:

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Post your CAD Software/Cogo Program

• C3D 2014 with Surveys Companion & Data Reduction• C3D 2012 with Eagle Point on older drawings• Raster Design• LGO V7• C&G• Irfanview• Geoset...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: MText screwing up a drawing, once a year.

Possibly a Masking ProblemJust a shot in the dark, but it sounds like this could possibly be a masking issue. If it is there are two different types ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS-XML point data to txt/csv - BETA

Hey Big E, If still available I would like to test a beta version.Thanks!

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Some thoughts - Taking the hobby UAV plunge TTT

FAA Has appealed the judges decision and has released further regulations. From Dave Morton FAA aviation inspector "“Unfortunately this particular ac...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica GPS 1200 users need latest firmware

Is there a Link?a million :good: Mark!Thanks for the detailed answer. Great stuff.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: First time home purchase

Is the land Platted, maybe you can draw a rough boundary of the plat and compare your area to the County Assessors listed area. If it matches then, I...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica GPS 1200 users need latest firmware

Is there a Link?As a GPS1200 user I am not aware of this upgrade. Is there a link where you found this info? I too, would like to know how to solve t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS PROJECTS

I have not regretted going yet. Constantly use it to tie control between jobs. It can all probably can be crammed into 1 day. On the other hand, uti...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: NSPS CERTIFIED SURVEY TECHNICIAN ?

Current CST III and current UF Geomatics student. The CST III earned me my job placement, the Geomatics program will allow me become licensed. I bel...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Good Camera for experimenting with "Drones"?

I am also trying to accomplish my first airborne topo platform. I was thinking along the same direction as you, to use the Raw GPS observations from ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Illinois prevailing wage *Update*

DaneWages are always bigger in Texas!;-)

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Would Your State Board Accept An Online Degree ?

Technically University of Florida Geomatics BS is not considered an online degree. The program requires labs and test that have to performed and admi...

13 years ago
Page 1 / 2