AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
dmyhill
dmyhill
@dmyhill
Member Sustainer
Joined: January 26, 2011 4:49 pm
Last seen: July 29, 2026 3:48 pm
Topics: 176 / Replies: 2912
Reply
RE: How's your memory: your old Topcon receivers?

That is an interesting perspective, given that the same data set worked with DPOS.?ÿ It could be technically correct, and it this is exactly the kind ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Off-road suggestions

@guy-townes?ÿ That looks cheap.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Teachers: you aren't always going to have a calculator...

@flga-2-2?ÿ Even your iphone is made in China.?ÿ @jitterboogie Do you have something against slave labor?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How's your memory: your old Topcon receivers?

@kelly I mean "free" when I say "open source". 🙂 Curious what you are using to post process the data. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How's your memory: your old Topcon receivers?

Depending on where you are, there may be open source static files available for use with the rover, at least until you get the other unit in working o...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How wide is the easement?

That does seem to be the answer, it might include the 20 feet, but if there is already an easement there, it is irrelevant or redundant, perhaps.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Off-road suggestions

As long as she is strong enough to get the ATV out.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Off-road suggestions

Not a lot to offer for the ATV recommendation, but having spend some time surveying off the beaten track, a good winch is the difference between incon...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How wide is the easement?

Well, I gave my answer off the OP, even though it comes after your exhibit in the timeline of the thread. I suppose that if a description does not sta...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Stamp recommendations

But, isn't he going to claim that anyway? Say someone recreates my stamp, maybe even forges my signature (wouldn't be that hard to grab the whole thin...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Plumb bob maintenance

The best kind of chainman! So, my second, I would be standing there with him, and borrow his pencil, his straight edge, whatever. Of course, it all e...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How wide is the easement?

So... While everyone says 29', I have seen more descriptions than I like where the easement is created by placing the words "The East XX feet of..." ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Stamp recommendations

I used my physical stamp once or twice. As for electronic, stamps, I prefer to stamp and digitally sign a pdf. But, anyone with a template can throw ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Binch Mark

Lying about something like that is a really bad sign. It indicates lying as a way of life...and that is the absolute worst quality in a PC. I would ra...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Taking the NCEES PLS exam next week

I thought that was specifically prohibited at the exam. And lots of people fail. That said, I always advise those I mentor to make schedule the test e...

5 years ago
Page 36 / 155